36 WORDS OF ELDERS
1) “Never fight a man under GRACE, because the GRACE he carries will DISGRACE you!”
2) “No African girl will choose Six packs over six Cars.. So my sons stop the gym and work hard!”
3) “Beware of the naked man who offers you clothes!”
4) “The death of a lion cannot be announced by a goat”.
5) “When one’s goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbor’s soup gets suspicious”.
6) “The future belongs to the Risk takers, Not the Comfort seekers!”
7) “The words of the elders do not lock all the doors, they leave the right door open”.
8) “A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple!”
9) “Coca-Cola only sold 25 bottles the first year but kept going. Never give up!”
10) “Let not what you cannot do tear you from what you can do”.
11) “A child who asks questions does not become a fool”.
12) “The first person you think of in the morning, or last person you think of at night, is either the cause of your happiness or your pain!”
13) “Be careful who you trust! Salt and Sugar are both white!”
14) “To Make A Difference In Life, You Don’t Have To Be Brilliant, Rich, Beautiful, Or Perfect. You Just Have To Care!”
15) “Kindness is like butter, it works best when you spread it around!”
16) “The walls don’t only have ears, they also see!”
17) “The leopard is beautiful, but has a bad heart!”
18) “Everybody is a nobody, trying to be somebody!”
19) “Fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lash, artificial face, and sometimes, fake behavior. Yet, a woman will say she needs a real man!”
20) “Never open the door for an Armed Robber. Let him break it, its part of his Job!”
21) “Sometimes, you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fools who think they are fooling you!”
22) “One Man’s food is every other man’s food. Just because one idiot refuses to eat it doesn’t make it a poison!”
23) “If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where her prayer has not already been!”
24) “The only person that reads the terms & conditions is the one who writes it!”
25) “The Chief who doesn’t know what to say, says that his friend has said what he would have said!”
26) “Just because you met them at the church doesn’t mean they’re the ones. Demons go to church too!”
27) “A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful, when her lips are closed!”
28) “No matter how long the night, the day is sure to come!”
29) “A woman’s greatest perfume is the fragrance of her man’s success!”
30) “A wise person knows that there is something to learn from everyone!”
31) “It requires wisdom to understand wisdom. The music is nothing, if the audience is deaf”!
32) “No matter how rich you are, you cannot pay for your sins”!
33) “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!”
34) “Give them a chair, if they can’t stand your success!”
35) “Be careful about the rumours you hear about a lady. It either comes from a man who can’t have her, or a lady who can’t compete with her”!
36) “None of us is as smart as all of us. Work together achieve more”.
God bless you all🙏